TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions or pinching; an articulating design ensures reduced fatigue even during long periods of use. The high contrast yellow is a safety feature that is perfect for working in low light environments to ensure that both you and others can see your hands. Fold-over fingertips on the thumb, pointer and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without having to remove the gloves. The new design keeps the fingers covered even when hyperextending.
A padded grip provides palm protection while allowing a strong grip for carrying, even in slippery conditions. While the ability to open the fingertips is useful for working with touchscreens, Gig Gloves allow for use of touchscreen devices WITHOUT removing the gloves. They will work with touchscreen devices right through the fabric. A hook is included on every glove for attachment options. Breathable mesh material allows sweat and moisture to evaporate out keeping the hands dry and the gloves free of stink. Tough, durable material and strong nylon threading provides protection and long lasting use. The Original Gig Gloves are available in 6 sizes from XS - XXL.
The Original Gig Gloves go the extra mile and allow professionals to keep their hands protected and fully usable for all tasks. Gig Gloves continue to be the “No Compromise” work glove line for all production professionals.
• Strong, durable materials provide protection, breathability and long lasting use
• TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions or pinching; articulating design ensures reduced fatigue even during long periods of use
• Black material with yellow highlights allows for discreet movement on or off stage while still allowing for user visibility of hand and finger positions in low light environments
• Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying, even in slippery conditions
• Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing the gloves; also allows for use of touchscreen devices without removing glove. Gig Gloves work with touchscreen devices even without removing the fingertips.
• Hook included on every glove for attachment options
• Available in 6 unisex sizes from XS to XXL
Using your dominant hand, outstretch your hand as shown and wrap the tape measure around the middle of your palm, removing any extra slack. Do not over tighten as this will give a false measurement. Match your size as close as possible to the chart above.
*Sizes are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit. Every hand is different and other factors may determine the correct size glove for your hands. If you fall somewhere in between two sizes and are not sure which size to choose, we recommend choosing the larger size.